What type of student mental health and wellness support services are available?

Posted by:

School counselors, social workers, mental health and wellness facilitators, and school psychologists are available in all of our schools for students. School counselors and social workers can provide referrals to outside mental health clinicians for more intensive ongoing therapeutic services. The Georgia Crisis and Access Line (1-800-715-4225) and 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline are free resources available 24/7 to assist families experiencing a behavioral or mental health crisis.