Phone: (770)-474-8747 Ext. 141


Degrees and Certifications:

Mrs. Makeda Nichols


When students need to take medicine at school, parents should bring medicine and related equipment to the clinic.

  •  A Medication Authorization Form must be completed.

    Click here for a copy of the Form. 

    All medications prescribed and over the counter should be in their original container. The student's name should be affixed to the container. 

    All prescription and over-the-counter medicines must be kept in the clinic. Students who have severe asthma are allowed to carry inhalers on their person. However, a release form is required to release the school from liability if the inhaler is not available. I recommend a backup inhaler being kept in the clinic. Please update the school with new contact numbers.