• The following items are needed for registration in Henry County Schools:
    Residency Information 
    A copy of a current rental/leave agreement with enrolling parent/guardian as lease holder and signed by both parties
    A current utility bill with enrolling parent/guardian name and residence address
    Current property tax statement or settlement statement in enrolling parent/guardian name
    A current gas or electric bill with enrolling parent's name and residence address 
    Other documents required:
    Last report card or withdrawal from previous school (except for new kindergarten students)
    Copy of Birth Certificate
    Copy of Social Security Card or waiver
    Immunization Records on GA Form #3231
    Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Screening on GA Form #3300
    Copy of enrolling parent's driver's license
    Guardianship or Custody documentation