• How Do I Get Started with LINQ Connect?

    • How do I get started? Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3.

      1. Register
      Register at https://linqconnect.com by clicking on "Register" at the top of the screen.

      2. Confirm Email
      Confirm your email address by clicking on the email verification link sent to your email address.

      3. Sign In
      Now you can sign in at https://linqconnect.com using your email and password

    • The LINQ Connect Family portal is a secure, online system that allows parents to:

        – Make an online payment to their children's cafeteria meal accounts
        – Remotely monitor their children’s accounts
        – Setup automatic recurring payments
        – Setup low balance e-mail message alerts
        – Contact us today for additional information on LINQ Connect.

      LINQ Connect Family Portal Frequently Asked Questions

      • Can the money I have on my child's my school bucks account be transferred to LINQ Connect?

        Yes, the child’s account balance has been transferred from MySchoolBucks to LINQ Connect.

      • Does all of the money I have on MSB need to be transferred or can I leave a portion on MSB...

        Does all of the money I have on MSB need to be transferred or can I leave a portion on MSB for field trip fees, athletic fees, etc.?   

        The “School Meals” fund is separate from the “School Store” Fund in your MySchoolBucks account.  These two components cannot be combined. All School Meals Funds must be transferred to LINQ Connect. If you would like a refund, a request must be made.

      • Am I required to set up a new account in LINQ Connect? If so, what is the deadline to do this?

        Yes, you will have to create a new account using the LINQ Connect platform.  This account should be created before the first day of school if you want to continue using the online payment service for school meals.

      • Can I send cash/checks for my child's meals?

        Absolutely, we will continue to accept cash/checks for meals and a la carte purchases at the cashier.

      • Will everything school - related be paid on this new LINQ Connect account or just school meals?

        The Afterschool Enrichment Program and School - Based Activities will continue accepting payments using the MySchoolBucks.com platform.

      • If my child eats free, do I need to set up an account?

        Accounts for free students can be created to monitor your child’s account activity even though there is no cost charged.  You may also add funds in case your child wants to make a la carte purchases i.e. milk only, juice only, etc.


      • When I log in I do not see my child’s account?

        You will need to add your children to your LINQ Connect account. Click on + then Link Student and complete information to link your child. You will need to complete this process for each child you wish to add.

      • How do I add money/make a payment to my child’s account?

        You can continue to send money to school with your child or you can add money online. Once you have added your child to your Linq Connect account, you will add money by clicking on + Add Money to Meal Account. You can choose either  One Time Account Payment or New Recurring Payment. If you select, One Time Account Payment, the funds will be available on your child’s account upon completion of the transaction. If you select, New Recurring Payment, you will be setting up an automatic payment for the specified amount, frequency, day, and starting date that you choose. Please note that these funds will not be immediately available on your child’s account.

      • Can I set up recurring payments?

        Yes. Click on +Add Money to Meal Account. Click on New Recurring Payment.
        Enter the Payment Amount for each child, Frequency, Day, Starting Date, Billing
        Address, Payment Method, and Save.

      • Can I set spending limits on my child’s account?

        You can set specific spending limits on your child’s account only if your school district has added the spending limits feature. To determine if you have access, click the three dots to the right of your child’s name. If the drop down option includes Edit Spending Limit,you may set up spending limits.



        I made an online payment. How long will it be before the funds will be available in my child’s...

        If you selected One Time Payment on Account, the funds will be available within 24hrs (some times sooner) in your child’s cafeteria account, upon finishing the payment transaction. If you selected New Recurring Payment, the funds will be available the following day from when the payment is scheduled to run. For example, if the payment is to be made every Monday,the funds will be available Tuesday morning.

      • Is there a fee or service charge for making online payments?

        A processing fee will be charged for each online payment transaction. For example, if you make a $20.00 payment and the processing fee is $2.85, the total debited from your credit card is $22.85. The available funds 
        for your child will be $20.00. The processing fee will be shown prior to processing your transaction.

      • What credit cards/method of payments can I use?

        The payment methods available for your child’s school district will appear under the Payment Methods section, below +New Payment Method.

      • I am trying to make a payment but the ‘Submit’ button is grey and I can’t continue?

        The system will not allow you to continue if any required items are missing. Check to see that you have entered the following:

        1.  Payment amount for each child

        2.  Billing address

        3.  Credit card information

      • How can I see activity on my child’s account?

        If you click on History, you can view Transaction and Student Purchase.

      • What happens to the money in my child’s account at the end of the school year?

        Your account balance moves with your child from grade to grade and school to school (within the district).

      • How can I access my account?

        You can access your account through any browser except Internet Explorer which is no longer supported or using a mobile app. Search for LINQ Connect in your phone’s app store.

      • How can I deposit funds to the Feed it Forward program?

        To deposit funds to the Feed it Forward program, log into your account and select Add One Time Account PaymentUpon doing so, the lower portion of the screen will allow you to deposit a specific amount that can be used by the school to cover meals. Please note this is separate for your student(s) having an account balance.


        In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

        Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

        To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

        1. mail:
          U.S. Department of Agriculture
          Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
          1400 Independence Avenue, SW
          Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
        2. fax:
          (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
        3. email:


        This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

        Para todos los demás programas de asistencia de nutrición del FNS, agencias estatales o locales y sus subreceptores, deben publicar la siguiente Declaración de No Discriminación:

        De acuerdo con la ley federal de derechos civiles y las normas y políticas de derechos civiles del Departamento de Agricultura de los Estados Unidos (USDA), esta entidad está prohibida de discriminar por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo (incluyendo identidad de género y orientación sexual), discapacidad, edad, o represalia o retorsión por actividades previas de derechos civiles.

        La información sobre el programa puede estar disponible en otros idiomas que no sean el inglés. Las personas con discapacidades que requieren medios alternos de comunicación para obtener la información del programa (por ejemplo, Braille, letra grande, cinta de audio, lenguaje de señas americano (ASL), etc.) deben comunicarse con la agencia local o estatal responsable de administrar el programa o con el Centro TARGET del USDA al (202) 720-2600 (voz y TTY) o comuníquese con el USDA a través del Servicio Federal de Retransmisión al (800) 877-8339.

        Para presentar una queja por discriminación en el programa, el reclamante debe llenar un
        formulario AD-3027, formulario de queja por discriminación en el programa del USDA, el cual puede obtenerse en línea en:https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ad-3027s.pdf , de cualquier oficina de USDA, llamando al (866) 632-9992, o escribiendo una carta dirigida a USDA. La carta debe contener el nombre del demandante, la dirección, el número de teléfono y una descripción escrita de la acción discriminatoria alegada con suficiente detalle para informar al Subsecretario de Derechos Civiles (ASCR) sobre la naturaleza y fecha de una presunta violación de derechos civiles. El formulario AD-3027 completado o la carta debe presentarse a USDA por:

        (1) correo:
        U.S. Department of Agriculture
        Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
        1400 Independence Avenue, SW
        Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
        (2) fax:
        (833) 256-1665 o (202) 690-7442; o
        (3) correo electrónico:

        Esta entidad es un proveedor que brinda igualdad de oportunidades.