• Certification of School Enrollment

     Stockbridge High Who Can Apply?

    When a student ages 15-18 submits an application for a Georgia driver’s license or instruction permit, the applicant must present proof that he or she satisfies one of the following conditions as specified in O.C.G.A. § 40-5-22 (a.1):

    • Is enrolled in and not under expulsion from a public or private school
    • Is enrolled in a home education program that satisfies the reporting requirements of all state laws governing such a program
    • Has received a high school diploma, a general educational development (GED) diploma, a special diploma, or a certificate of high school completion
    • Has terminated his or her secondary education and is enrolled in a post-secondary school or is pursuing a general educational development (GED) diploma.

    INELIGIBLE STUDENTS: Certificate of School Enrollment are not issued to students who have graduated from high school, have earned a GED, or are enrolled in college or post-secondary school. Such students must furnish acceptable proof of their status to the Department of Driver Services.


          Stockbridge HighWhere Can I Obtain a Certificate of Enrollment?

    DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR: The student should visit the front office at Stockbridge High School to obtain a Certificate of Enrollment. Students should submit their request for a Certificate of Enrollment at least two weeks prior to the date needed. For additional information, please contact the front office.

    DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS: During the regular school year, the Certificate of School Enrollment is good for 30 days after the date it is notarized. During the summer months of June and July when most schools are not in session, the Department of Driver Services will accept Certificates of School Enrollment that are dated near the end of the school year (late May or early June).

         Stockbridge High  Is There a Fee?

    There is a $3.00 fee for all Certificates of Enrollment.


     Stockbridge HighRequest Certificate of School Enrollment
    ADAP certificates can be provided only to students who took Health on campus at Stockbridge High School with a Stockbridge instructor. Students taking Health online or at another school will need to contact the school where the class was taken. Please allow 24-48 hours for the certificate to be produced. ADAP certificate can be picked up at the Front Office.



    *For more information regarding School Certificates of Enrollment, please contact Mr. Cameron Boyd via email at Cameron.Boyd@henry.k12.ga.us or by telephone at (770)-474-8747 Ext. 102