If your child needs to take any medication at school, we must have a signed Medication Authorization Form along with the medication.  
    Do not send medications to school with a student. A parent or guardian needs to bring medications to the office.
    We cannot give any medications to a student unless a parent or guardian has brought medication to the school and filled out a Medication Authorization Form. 
    Below is a copy of the Medication Authorization Form for your convenience.