• Kindergarten Immunizations: 

     Your child will need a Georgia Immunization Certificate (form 3231) to enroll in Kindergarten.

    • It must show that they have either had an active case of chicken pox or that they have received 2 doses of the Varicella vaccine (chicken pox vaccine).
    • It must show that they have had 2 doses of the measels vaccine.
    • It must be marked with an expiration date or marked as Complete for School Attendence.
    • It must be signed and dated by the doctor or Health Department. 

    Contact the Health Department or your health care professional with any questions or to get a new Certificate of Immunization.